NISE Nursing Ltd is a nursing agency established in 1994, providing Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. We are particularly experienced in caring for patients who exhibit challenging behaviours in General Hospitals, Mental Health Units and Learning Disability Services.
We offer temporary and permanent placements throughout the UK for clients who require RNMHs, RNLDs, RNAs, healthcare assistants, mental health support workers, learning disability specialists and home care professionals.
We work with NHS trusts, private hospital groups, care homes and individual clients to provide a bespoke level of care, support primary care teams and relieve pressure on inpatient clinics.
We can help you:
- Overcome temporary or long-term staffing shortages (including maternity, holiday or sickness cover)
- Relieve pressure on clinical care by helping patients transition from long-term care into supported home based care
- Provide high quality bespoke care for patients with challenging behaviours and difficulties engaging with care providers
- Reduce your service costs
- Improve the morale of your staff
- Increase your CQC rating
- Meet your throughput targets for hospital discharges
Cost-Effective Healthcare Solutions
We recognise the national shortfall of trained nursing staff in the care industry, which puts pressure on both the NHS and private healthcare sector. To help address this need we maintain a large pool of staff with a varied skill set so we can guarantee you the staffing resources and abilities to meet your needs at sustainable rates.
NHS Approved Care
NISE Nursing is on both the current national frameworks to supply nursing staff to the NHS. We are pleased to announce that following our latest audit carried out by Neuven Solutions Limited on behalf of Health Trust Europe, we achieved a 100% Platinum pass with no recommendations or comments on how we could improve our compliance procedures. You can therefore rest assured that any staff supplied by NISE Nursing are 100% compliant in all areas relevant to their work.
Highly Trained & Accredited Staff
Our team are carefully selected for their skills, reliability, qualifications and professional experience. We support our team with annual ongoing training to enhance our standard of service for our customers.
- Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service checks (DBS)
- Identity checks using the same equipment and software as used by the UK Borders Agency
- CPI Approved training centre for MAPA®
- Employment and clinical references covering the past three years of employment
Where We Work
From our base in Leicester we are happy to offer placements across the country, with a special focus on the Midlands. We are proud to serve a wide range of customers across the following areas:
Clients: Contact Us
If you have need of highly trained nursing staff and would like to discuss our services in person, please get in touch through our [online contact form], or call us on 0116 2423397.
Looking for Work?
If you are a qualified, experienced nurse or healthcare assistant/ healthcare support worker looking for a regular source of placements, we are recruiting now. Please click here to apply online. We offer safe working environments, full agency support, competitive hourly rates, a generous employee benefits package and extensive training and professional development opportunities. We look forward to welcoming you to our team.